There is no other shopping experience in Toronto like The Distillery District!
At The Distillery Winter Village you can stroll the cobblestone streets under starlit canopies, take photos by our 50-foot tall Christmas Tree in Trinity Square, and taste some of the city’s most delicious food. All while checking off each and every gift on your holiday shopping list!
- Holiday shoppers can find everything from stylish fashions for men, women and kids, uniquely curated gifts and home decor, artisanal accessories and jewelry, handcrafted goodies and treats, one-of-a-kind art, relaxing self-care products and services, and more.
- In addition to The Distillery District’s 75+ local merchants, restaurants and cafés, you’ll find 8 new vendor cabins offering uniquely curated seasonal items and gifts, plus 12 food cabins.
- This year, most of our retailers will be offering your purchases made on-site to be delivered right to your door! This way, you don’t have to worry about carrying all your gifts and purchases awkwardly home on transit.
- We’re offering a complimentary HolidayLife Gift Wrapping service from December 1 - 23 through our partnership with Interac, with donations benefiting SickKids and the Salvation Army.
Check out the shopping at the Distillery District website
Attention foodies! Put the The Distillery Winter Village on your holiday dining “nice list”!
- In addition to our year-round restaurants and extended patios, this year we have 12 exciting food cabins offering a wide variety of flavours and experiences including: Raclette, Patatas Bravas, Schnitzel, Frites, Doughnuts, Crepes, Pretzels, Jerk Chicken, Empanadas, Fried Chicken, Tacos, and Pizza.
- Plus, discover the Archeo Sommelier & Mixology Experience, Naughty or Nice Bar, Cluny Light Tunnel Bar, El Catrin Bar and the Tree Lot Bar.
- This year, alcohol is restricted to our many licensed patios.
Check out the dining at the Distillery District website
In addition to The Distillery District’s 75+ local merchants, restaurants and cafés, you’ll find 8 new vendor cabins offering uniquely curated seasonal items and gifts, plus 12 food cabins